Glogi’s 1.5-inch screen can do everything that traditional handheld terminals provide with a rough and large screen. While its small and plain design makes the processes lean; it monitors tasks such as collection and sorting without the need for an external device. Thus, all operations in logistics are carried out with a single small device.
Unlike traditional handheld terminals, it gives not only written but also haptic, optic and acoustic feedback. There is no need for the employee to check. Feedback systems can be customized according to where they are used and which task they are used for. Thus, while the risk of making mistakes is minimized, time is saved.
It has the ability to integrate into systems currently used such as JSON, Matrix, SAP, Telnet V3, HighJump. Glogi is scalable and compatible.
Especially in palletizing sectors, it is difficult for employees to carry a handheld terminal with one hand and heavy pallets with the other. Since Glogi is worn as a glove, it provides ease of use by enabling both hands free and reduces the time of operations in half.
Glogi weighs only 45 grams, while conventional handheld terminals are approximately 500 grams. It becomes increasingly difficult to carry loads for hours during working hours, while you can even forget about wearing Glogi. The satisfaction of the employees as well as their productivity is ensured.
With the keypad on the Glogi, data can be entered easily.
All of the gloves are interconnected and work with WiFi, providing a single package solution without the need for another device.
It can perform ten hours of processing, up to 3000 scans on a single charge.
Thanks to its conductive thread technology and material quality, Glogi can be used for up to 6 months. There is no expense for the maintenance and repair of the glove.
A standard box includes:
Barcode Reading Module Includes:
● 802.11 a/b/g/n: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
● FCC, IC/ISED, ETSI/CE, and MIC Certified
● HTTP/HTTPS communication protocol
● IPv4 and IPv6 TCP/IP stack
● Supported Security Types:
- WPA/WPA2 PSK (Personal)
- WPA/WPA2 EAP (Enterprise)
● Supported TLS versions:
● Supported Cipher Suites:
- SSL RSA with RC4 128 SHA
- SSL RSA with RC4 128 MD5
- TLS RSA with AES 256 CBC SHA
- TLS DHE RSA with AES 256 CBC SHA
- TLS ECDHE RSA with AES 256 CBC SHA
- TLS ECDHE RSA with RC4 128 SHA
- TLS RSA with AES 128 CBC SHA256
- TLS RSA with AES 256 CBC SHA256
- TLS ECDHE RSA with AES 128 CBC SHA256
- TLS ECDHE ECDSA with AES 128 CBC SHA256
- TLS ECDHE ECDSA with AES 128 CBC SHA
- TLS ECDHE ECDSA with AES 256 CBC SHA
- TLS RSA with AES 128 GCM SHA256
- TLS RSA with AES 256 GCM SHA384
- TLS DHE RSA with AES 128 GCM SHA256
- TLS DHE RSA with AES 256 GCM SHA384
- TLS ECDHE RSA with AES 128 GCM SHA256
- TLS ECDHE RSA with AES 256 GCM SHA384
- TLS ECDHE ECDSA with AES 128 GCM SHA256
- TLS ECDHE ECDSA with AES 256 GCM SHA384
- TLS ECDHE ECDSA with CHACHA20 POLY1305 SHA256
- TLS ECDHE RSA with CHACHA20 POLY1305 SHA256
- TLS DHE RSA with CHACHA20 POLY1305 SHA256
Glogi has an option with built-in high performance Extended Range (ER) and Maximum Range (MR) Barcode Scanner.